Tuesday 4 August 2015

The Book Review: Eleanor and Park


This book is just beautiful. Everything you need to learn about love is written down for you. Eleanor&Park are such strong, meaningful characters who really do care about each other. Its like they can't get enough of each other, and once they have to be separated its like their whole world has been turned upside down. I love how the chapters in this book are equally shared between them both and you get to find out more information about their lives, and their relationship. When Eleanor&Park talk to each other the words they use can never be a mistake in my opinion, because no words will ever break them both up even if they didn't mean it from the beginning. They can always manage to turn words into such strong conversations that could last forever and ever, and thats what i love about them. I loved learning about there characters along the way when reading the book,  because you could never get enough of Eleanor&Park, even if you think love is just a myth. However if you take time and read this book, you will have a whole different perspective on what love is all about.

John Green is such an amazing writer, and i can't get enough of it. The Fault in Our Stars is another great book that he had written and you can see how truly passionate he is about all the characters he comes up with along the way. He is defiantly one of my favourite authors. If your looking for a good book to read on your summer holidays, then i would recommend giving this a go. I can not get over how engaged i was through out this book. It almost brought a tear to my eye. Now that i have finished this book, i can't stop thinking about Eleanor&Park. I am asking my self so many questions about their relationship such as would they ever see each other again? Would their relationship last forever and ever like they said they would?. I just love it how a book can get your mind thinking on so many different levels, and your imagination continuously leaves you on a cliff hanger. 10/10 for this book. It makes me shiver,cry,lost and most of all loved. LOVE IS UNFORGETTABLE. Especially when its your first.

If you have read this book, and love it as much as i do. Let me know in the comments what your thoughts are, i would love to know.

2 comments:

  1. Now I want to read this book! I love John Green's novels and would like to explore other authors that have a similar writing style! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Congrats!
    Jenna Marie | jennamarie98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thankyou so much, and you should defiently read this book! Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete