Sunday 23 August 2015

The Sunday Post// My Love For This Dress

This dress is perfect for a christening. If its a day like today, where the sun was out shining the pattern of the dress fits perfectly with the summer season. Today was my cousins christening (Blake), and his brother's (Travis), and sister (Isabelle). I decided to go for this Vintage dress that i found in TopShop.
If your a real girly girl, then this dress is for you. It sits high on the waist with tie-up sides for a peek of skin. I paired this dress with some heeled wedges from TopShop also, that my mam bought ages ago so I'm not sure if they will be in stock anymore. As this dress has no sleeves, you won't feel overheated. Its perfect for a summers day out, (or even a christening). The thing i love most is the beautifully detailed floral pattern, with the lace up details. Bright and beautiful colours- what more could you ask for? When the wind comes you feel like a princess. It flows softly making you feel like something magical is going to happen.



10/10 for this dress. Its quirky,vintage and different. 
Charlotte x 

No comments:

Post a Comment