Friday 7 August 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Recently i was nominated by the lovely Jenna Marie http://www.jennamarie98.blogspot.co.uk for the "Versatile Blogger Award". I am so grateful as I've only recently started my blog, and it seems to be growing much quicker than i thought it ever would. 


     The following rules of the tags are: 
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you, and include a link to their blog
2)List 7 interesting facts about yourself 
3)Nominate 15 other blogs [with the link] for the award. 

7 Facts about Myself:

1) My favourite place is Venice.
2)Everyone says that my brother looks older than me, he's 14 and I'm 16:( 
3)Cookie dough ice-cream is my favourite. Im not a fan of the others.
4) I use to have hair that was down my bum then i got it all cut of into a bob:(
5)My favourite colour is purple
6)I drink to many cups of teas in a day, I'm addicted.
7)My favourite songs right now are Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Californiacation and Walking on Cars- Tick Tock. 

Here are all the blogs that i think are wonderful, and are perfect to be awarded for the "Versatile Blogger Award'. Be sure to check all of them out, they will be listed below. Thanks again for the nomination http://www.jennamarie98.blogspot.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. This is so handy for me 😊 If I got nominated it would be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure there will alwaye be a next time, charlotte x

    ReplyDelete