Sunday 26 July 2015

VICTORIA SECRET'S BODY SPRAYS

A couple of months back when i went to NewYork i couldnt resist having a look in Victoria Secret and grabbing a few things. I spent nearly over a $100 dollars in their, i know CRAZY! Everything is so unique and they sell many adorable underwear sets. Plus there was an offer on, which made things a whole lot better. 

Coconut Passion is my all time favourite. If your a lover of Vanilla and Warm Coconut's then what more could you ask for in a BodySpray? This one makes me feel like I'm on holiday walking along the beach, i love it. Pop this in your bag and you'll be smelling of coconut's all day long. Perfect!

The next one is PureSeduction. On the website it mentions that this is a flirty, floral fragrance and i totally agree. For me this one can be a tiny winy to strong  
and becomes over powering, however make it work and it would be a great one to use on a night out. 

Finally the last one is Victoria Secrets Escape. This one would be the perfect one to wear during the day. Its not to overpowering,but still has that smell leaving you feeling refreshed. You can smell the hint of DragonFruit that it leaves behind on once you've sprayed. All of them are so wonderful in their own ways they make you fall in love with body sprays even more, these are definitely my favourite purchase. 

Which body sprays have you tried before? Do you love them as much as i do?

4 comments:

  1. These look so amazing, I love them!

    Stay fabulous x
    Y // http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are!! Thankyou so much, Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one as well! Loving it ever since I bought it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I don't think they will ever get old, Charlotte xx

      Delete