Monday 13 July 2015

The city that never sleeps:My NewYork Experience!






                                                                  Brooklyn Bride
                                                              The top of the Rock
    Time Square In NewYork
                                                                 9/11 Memorial

For my 16th birthday my Mam and Dad surprised me with a once in a life time trip to the city that everyone dreams of going, NewYork! My passion has always lied with travelling and to get to go to somewhere which I've been dreaming of was magnificent.

The week that we were there we were tourists and done the typical 'Touristy' things, visited Madison Square Garden,Top of the Rock which by the way (has an outstanding view), 9/11 Memorial, walked over the Brooklyn Bridge, Friends Tour, Macy's, A boat ride to see the Statue of Liberty and my favourite CentralPark. Not forgetting shopping until we drop. I would recommend NewYork to anyone  the food is incredible and the people are so so so lovely, ill be defiantly visiting again.

We also flew with VigrinAtlantic which was another experience it's self,served with afternoontea,small mini Fab ice lollies,champagne when you arrived on the plane it was a magical feeling. Travelling now seems to be something which just keeps getting better and better,I love it!

Thakyou for reading my first ever blog post. Charlotte x


                                                                   Statue of Liberty







No comments:

Post a Comment