Friday 24 July 2015

30 Facts About Me

Want to get to know me better? Carry on reading and you will be indulged with 30 facts about me. Enjoy!
1)My middle name is Imogen
2)I prefer dogs rather than cats *Inserts dog emoji here*
3)When i was younger i had an operation on my belly button because it looked to big
4)I love to people watch 
5)I love all kinds of fruit apart from Watermelon/Melon
6)I have a really bad memory
7)When i was younger i fell of the arm of the chair and split my ear open
8)My favourite city's are NewYork and London
9)My tongue can touch my nose
10)My favourite types of toppings on a pizza are Mushrooms and a PizzaLondon
11)Im not a fan of spicy things 
12)I love travelling and want to travel the world
13)One day i would love to go to Paris
14)Im shy when it comes to meeting new people (as are probably most people)
15)I wear the two same braelets every single day, including my watch
16)I had braces and now have to wear a retainer every night
17)I have never worn foundation, i don't like how it feels on the skin
18)The best thing i enjoy about Summer is having a BBQ either with friends or family
19)My favourite seasons are Summer and Winter
20)I have just completed all of my exams, due to start college in September
21)Hoping to do an Aviation at Stockton Riverside collage,FingersCrossed!
22)My dream job would be to become an Air Host Es,whilst travelling the world
23)When i was younger i used to do Horse riding,Gymnastics and Trampolining 
24)I don't like dark chocolate 
25)My favourite TV show is Friends 
26)My favourite characters of friends are Joey and Monica
27)One of my favourite places is Venice 
28)Everyone says that i have the same personality as my dad
29)I loved going to school, i actually really miss it 
30)Before i go to sleep i have to make sure all of the apps on my phone are cancelled, i also have to do this if I'm wanting to lock my phone. 
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment