Monday 27 July 2015

Being Confident?








Being confident is something which people struggle with daily, i wish we could all accept what we have and who we are. However that is not the case. I know for sure that I'm not the best person on giving people advice in just being yourself or looking in the mirror everyday and saying I am beautiful? You shouldn't have to care about what other people think of you,I'm sure that they'll just be jealous because they don't have the same figure as you? Or you have the hairstyle that they would dream of having?Everybody is different if we all looked the same, the world would be boring.

"Everybody is a genius/ But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid". This is one of my favourite quotes, and personally i think describes me very well. Many people that i know are talented, and i always feel useless compared to them. For example I'm rubbish with maths, and if i had to sit and do a lesson of maths for a full day on all grade A* stuff it would be my worst nightmare! Do things which make you feel confident, and things you know you will be good at.

You have to live your life to the FULLEST it could possibly be. Always say YES to new experiences because you never know what you could get from it, maybe finding new friends or even discover new talents that you didn't even know you had yourself before. You never know what could happen next. One day you could get hit buy a bus. Don't take life for granted because you need to be grateful for the things that you have, even if its only the small things: They are the things that matter. I feel like I'm rambling on, so I'm going to rap it up. IF YOUR DOING SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY KEEP ON DOING IT!

2 comments:

  1. I love that quote too! It's brilliant and so true! Everyone is different so people shouldn't compare themselves to others or consider themselves worse than others; everyone has something that they excel at, and even if it's different to what others excel at it's still great! Embrace your differences!!
    Georgia xxxx
    georgieblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it so true!! Everyone should love them selves for who they are!! Thankyou for commenting
    Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete